About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mother of two young children and love making healthy meals for my family! I love fitness, playing tennis, cooking and traveling. Most of all I love spending time with my family!!! I hope you enjoy making these recipes for your family as well!!

Monday, August 8, 2011

Coconut Curry Shrimp

 I have never made a curry dish before but saw this one on 5 Ingredient Fix (Food Network) and thought that I'd give it a try. It was delicious!!! I followed the recipe pretty much exactly except I added 2 garlic cloves, minced. You could use chicken if you don't like shrimp or have an allergy. I served it over jasmine rice and it was a very fulfilling and inexpensive dish! ENJOY!!!


Ingredients:

1 can unsweetened coconut milk
1 T fresh lime juice
1 T curry powder
2 tsp minced ginger
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
salt and pepper to taste
lime wedges, for serving
jasmine rice

No comments:

Post a Comment