About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mother of two young children and love making healthy meals for my family! I love fitness, playing tennis, cooking and traveling. Most of all I love spending time with my family!!! I hope you enjoy making these recipes for your family as well!!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Parmesan Crusted Salmon

One thing that I enjoy doing is reading food blogs, food magazines, cookbooks, and anything food. I really like finding different ways to cook some of my favorite foods. How Sweet Eats is a food blog that I just recently found and they have some really fantastic recipes. This salmon recipe was fantastic, healthy, and quick...serve it up with some roasted veggies and brown rice and call it a meal. I did change up the name because I think I would use parmesan cheese versus asiago (that they used).

Ingredients

1 lb salmon
1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
1 T dried parsley (or fresh)
3 T grated parmesan cheese
1/2 T chopped garlic
1 T chopped shallot
salt and pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 400

Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. In a bowl, mix yogurt, parsley, cheese, garlic, and shallot. Spread over top of salmon. Bake until fish flakes...about 15 min.

** Spray bottom of baking dish with cooking spray to keep salmon from sticking

No comments:

Post a Comment