About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mother of two young children and love making healthy meals for my family! I love fitness, playing tennis, cooking and traveling. Most of all I love spending time with my family!!! I hope you enjoy making these recipes for your family as well!!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Sorry for the brief delay

I've sort of been busy lately and have not put any recipes up...sorry about that. I will be posting the Spinach and Black Bean lasagna today. The shrimp burgers that I said I would share...will not be shared. They were gross!! I need to re-do that recipe and once I've done that I will share. Also the corned beef hash was delicious!! I'm not sure I need to share that one now since St Pattys is over...if you'd like it let me know. It was great!

OK, I'll figure out the meals for the next few days and get back to it. Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment