About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mother of two young children and love making healthy meals for my family! I love fitness, playing tennis, cooking and traveling. Most of all I love spending time with my family!!! I hope you enjoy making these recipes for your family as well!!

Monday, March 14, 2011

This weeks menu and shopping list

I'll go ahead and tell you guys what's up this week for dinner. I know I just posted the risotto from last week but I was a little busy this past weekend with family in town. I'm excited this week about our menu...its filled with healthy and yummy dinners that I hope yall like. I am also throwing in one for St Patty's Day. I did a pork with cabbage last week so I'm going to something  little different, yet still Irish. I'm going to do the menu/shopping list a little bit different from now on. I think it will be easier to list the meal and then the ingredients below...that way you can choose which one you'd like to make.

Almond and Peach Pork Chops
- 1 egg
- peach preserves
- Bisquick
- sliced almonds
- cornmeal
- pork boneless chops
- vegetable oil


Tuscan Turkey/Chicken Torte
- Bisquick
- Italian dressing
- 1 can white great northern beans
- cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 pkg frozen spinach
- mozzarella cheese
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- sliced almonds


Shrimp Burgers with Lemon Caper Sauce
- 1 pound raw shrimp
- 1 stalk celery
- small onion
- bell pepper
- garlic
- parsley
- old bay
- panko bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- butter (for the sauce)
- lemon
- capers
- buns
- spinach or lettuce


Corned Beef Hash 
- large carton chicken broth
- Yukon gold potatoes
- carrots
- parsnips and or turnips (I got both)
- small onion
- 8 oz corned beef
- grainy mustard
- 5 fried eggs


Spinach and Black Bean Lasagna
- 1 can black beans
- bunch of cilantro
- 1 pkg frozen spinach
- 1 pk of lasagna noodles (no bake)
- 1 LARGE tomato sauce
- ricotto cheese
- cumin
- mozzarella cheese
- eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment