About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mother of two young children and love making healthy meals for my family! I love fitness, playing tennis, cooking and traveling. Most of all I love spending time with my family!!! I hope you enjoy making these recipes for your family as well!!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

BBQ Potatoes

Ingredients
1 4-5 lb Boston Butt
1 Bottle bbq sauce, your choice
1 Cup Water
1 Large onion, quartered
1 tsp ground mustard
4 baking potatoes
1 Cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
1/2 light sour cream

Directions
In a slow cooker, place Boston butt (pork shoulder) and quartered onion. In separate bowl, mix water and barbecue sauce. Pour over pork and onion. Sprinkle ground mustard onto pork. Set on low for 8-10 hours. Poke potatoes with fork and wrap in wet paper towel. Put in microwave for 8 min or until done. Cut slit in the top of potato. Remove inside of potato and place in large bowl. Add cheese, sour cream, salt and pepper. Once pork is cooked, pull apart with 2 forks and put 1/2-3/4 of the pork into bowl with potatoes. Save remaining pork for another meal. Mix together and put pork/potato mixture into potato shell. Top with more BBQ sauce and cheese. Put under broiler until cheese melts.

No comments:

Post a Comment