About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mother of two young children and love making healthy meals for my family! I love fitness, playing tennis, cooking and traveling. Most of all I love spending time with my family!!! I hope you enjoy making these recipes for your family as well!!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Week 4 menu and shopping list

I am pretty excited about this coming weeks menu. I even managed to get two meals out of one protein so we are saving even MORE money :-) Total for this weeks menu was about $80...pretty good for 4 adults.

BBQ Potatoes
Chicken Parmesan Burgers
Fish and Chips
BBQ Quesadillas
Grilled Flank Steak with Blue Cheese Butter

Shopping List
Italian Parsley
Potatoes (Idaho)
Shallot
1 large onion
1 red onion
Garlic
BBQ Sauce (Bulls Eye on sale)
Italian breadcrumbs
Bisquick
Tortillas
Shredded Cheddar Cheese/Jack Mix (large bag for 2 meals)
Blue Cheese
Sour Cream
Hamburger Buns
Ground Chicken (on sale)
Boston Butt (5lb is about $9)
Haddock (fish is on sale)
Flank Steak

No comments:

Post a Comment