About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mother of two young children and love making healthy meals for my family! I love fitness, playing tennis, cooking and traveling. Most of all I love spending time with my family!!! I hope you enjoy making these recipes for your family as well!!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Balsamic Chicken with Tomato and Feta by Betty Crocker

Ingredients
  • 1 lb Chicken breast, pounded thin (or cutlets)
  • 1/3 Cup Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
  • 1 Tomato. Sliced thin
  • 1 Feta cheese

Directions
  1. Preheat broiler to med-high. Use chicken cutlets or pound chicken thin, place in bowl with vinaigrette and let sit for 20 minutes. Place chicken on broiler pan and cook under broiler for 8-10 min, turn chicken over and do the same until chicken is cooked. During the last 4 minutes top chicken with tomato slices and feta cheese. Cheese should be browned when you take it out.

1 comment: